Friday, May 20, 2011

NEW BLOG ADDED TO MODULAR HOME CENTRAL

In a rare departure from what I normally link to, I'm offering something new for all my readers.


In the past I've gone on record saying that more and more homeowners are forsaking going green because of the expense and maintenance involved.  Let's face it, who wants to have a LEED Platinum home if it costs 20% and yearly upkeep is more than a typical non-LEED house?


But I keep forgetting that there are a lot of ways to go green and it doesn't all involve new home purchases.

The other day I spoke with Trish from Greenspirations after visiting her site and I am now a convert to doing things green even if I'm still not sold on buying a home with every green thing built in.


There is no green wash on the site and lots of useful information.  Visit it and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment